Thursday, October 25, 2012

Running crazy with hair on fire!!

Ok, that is an exaggeration but I am sure you have all been there! 


October has just flown by--since vacation and now next week is Halloween!  Let's see, work, birthdays, work, family obligations, work, fundraisers, work....uh, yea, you get the picture. And it has all been good, just not enough time in the day. I have sewn a bit and have stashed alot-- pics coming Sunday!  And yes, I had cake yesterday as it was my birthday! Another year of wisdom gained (at least I like to think so, lol!)
Well maybe, I was stopped for speeding yesterday---my birthday! --- seems I need to lose a couple pounds from my foot or ALWAYS use cruise control! The cute young police office was very nice--a warning was given along with a sincere "I hope you have a Happy Birthday"  Uh...yea...I need to learn to slow down!



So two things today: There is a huge color wheel swap going on and there are still 15 spots left if you are interested!  Great way to build your stash for all those winter sewing projects coming up! Check it out!

photo

Color Wheel Charm Swap

Open for 56 Participants, each one will order 5 yards of fabric (1yd per print) in their assigned color group. Each yard will be cut into 56 5"x5" charms and then sent to the swap leader. Once I have received all of them you will be returned 1 charm of each print equaling 280 charms!


Also the Fall edition of the Bloggers Quilt Festival over at AmysCreativeSide starts tomorrow!!



Are you ready with your entry? I will be entering for the first time. Check it out here! Entry's will be nominated by readers and prizes will be awarded. Plus it is just so awesome to see so many talented quilters showing their work! Get ready for inspiration and awesomeness!

And don't forget the U R Priceless Blog Hop coming up! My day is Nov. 8th. So many cute frame coin purses! These will make awesome Christmas Gifts--I know a few are on my list of gifts to make!

Have a great day!
Ginny

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I know how it is, I have some sewing that I managed to fit in at 430 in the morning! I havent even started my purse, in fact I had better get a move on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!